Flexible Finance Plans Available
I know that planning and paying for a wedding is an expensive time and you always seem to have to compromise what you want with the budget you have available. When it comes to capturing your memories I don't want you to have to make this sacrificial compromise. The biggest reported regret of brides after their wedding is not having selected the best photography package or not hiring a videographer.
Industry Standard Payment Terms
The industry standard for paying your wedding photographer or videographer is to pay a non refundable booking fee at the time of booking. This booking fee can be a percentage of the final cost or a standard amount. Typically 25% of the final fee or £250 is very common. You then pay the final amount 30 days prior to the wedding day.
To make it easier for our bride and grooms I wanted to offer some more flexible payment options including interest free. This is to allow couples to maintain a greater control over your budget or make payments that they are comfortable with.
Here's the basics:
- I can offer 0% interest on any packages over £500.
- This can include any optional extras that you would like as part of your perfect package.
- Payments can be spread over 6 to 24 months before your wedding date.
- A booking fee is paid upfront to secure the date and you can pay more and reduce this from your monthly payments.
- Payments can be made via direct debit or bank transfer.
- There is no requirement for a credit check as full payment must be made in full before the wedding date.